Saturday, February 28, 2009

Update on our Adoption

We are almost ready to submit our whole Homestudy to Russia! It seems like everything has gone by so quickly,and yet very slow. We're scrambling to finish up some minor things in the packet of paperwork. Stay posted!
~paige

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAAAY! I'm getting excited for you guys! =) Praying for your family! I know it's a hard process of alot of waiting.

Ellie said...

YAY!! It seems like a long time coming but once you get her it will seem like you hardly waited at all because "what was before is lost in what will be"!! Love you girl!!

Paige said...

Thanks sooo much you guys! That means alot! I'm sure y'all are experts now!
~Paige

Beth said...

Hi Paige! I'm glad I found your blog - and your mom's too! Looking forward to following your journey to bring home your sister. :-) And looking forward to seeing lots more of you next year in Co-op!
<><
Ms Beth