So I was looking up some verses, and came across Proverbs 18:24 which says "A man of too many friends comes to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother." I thought "Huh, how true is that?" After spending pretty much the whole summer together, we've gotten "stuck" together! From the Beach, to Guatemala, BootCamp, and then Asheville, we've traveled many miles together! Ellie, I am so incredibly thankful for you! From the first time I met you in our "Keeper's of the Home"class, I knew you would be one of my bestest friends! After your family adopted 'Siah, Keren and Kezziah, and seeing what a miracle God did in your lives,(and some other occurrences too), He then opened the door for our own adoption. You are a girl "after my own heart"! Thank you for everything you've taught me, and for your friendship!
Silly Amanda kept making us laugh
what a candid shot
Ellie, in the vines....lol. We thought it would be a cute picture..
Ellie 'n' Me
Posing for a picture
At Bootcamp with some of our awesome friends!
Some of the Guatemalan team girls
hulllooo

Happy Birthday Ellie!
Love ya girl
~paige~


3 comments:
haha oh my look at Ellers in that purple dress :)
Awww!! Girl, you're so sweet and I am so blessed to have youuu as a friend!! This was so sweet! I love you so much and I'm so glad our "stuck-togetherness" can continue through TOG this year! ( and ninja class :)
ahem, that picture of me in that purple dress is a little more than slightly embarrassing. hahaha.
Oh my goodness, Paige! You are official on the list of "Most beautiful people I know"....this is Dana Dahringer, by the way :D
Post a Comment