First of all, yes I'm still here. Life with 4 brothers and a sister is a new concept for me, and I love it! While it's been an adjustment for all of us, I wouldn' trade it for anything. I've been gone most of the summer, and that explains the lack of blogness here. This summer has been one of the best I've ever had, and to end it all, my 18th birthday! Woohoo, I'm officially old.:) I found a little clue that I might be getting a party, but after several dead ends to my "trying to figure it out", it all happened. I suspected something, but wasn't quite prepared. Dad and I went to lunch and did some shopping, and after several hours we finally went home. I didn't understand why Dad was taking his time in every store. I expected my friends to pop out at my in the restaurant, or in the mall. Nope. So I gave up, and we went home. No balloons, no cars in the driveway. But as soon as I walked in the door, it was a huge "SURPRISE!" Oh yes, it was a surprise party! I kinda expected it, but wasn't prepared for it. My Mom had been planning this party for me, and invited all my friends. Friends that I've grown up with, friends from grade school, and friends that have been put in my path more recently. We had a grand old time, ate some awesome food, playing some Ultimate Frisbee, and reminisced old memories.
The beautifully decorated car, thanks to the bros. :)

The initial reaction. Great face, huh? It was kinda a "Oh-my-goodness-what-is-going on?" face. I was truly not expecting this.

"I can't believe all of you guys came!"

The fabulous cake that Mama got 'specially for me. It's my favorite! And not bad lookin' either, eh?

Me and my boy. He had to be a little goober for the picture. :)

Ellie, Me, and Solomon. Love them both! Precious.

All my amigas. Love those gals :)

All in all, it was the cat's meow, bees knees kinda day. I'm so thankful for family, and for my friends. It's the realationships that matter, y'all. God puts certain people in our lives for a reason, and I'm so thankful for that!
~Paige
1 comment:
Your blog encourages me so much, I love it and so glad you updated it! Had an awesome time at your party, love you so much and hope classes go well for you!
Post a Comment