Monday, March 22, 2010

Introducing....the Twins!

Meet our twin boys. They are the best babies ever! They fit right in with our family.
Even though they've only been here a month, I can't imagine not having them. They are such a gift! They have been adjusting to their new life really well. They are silly, smiley, and happy babies.














~paige

9 comments:

Emily Bell said...

Oh my! They are sooo precious! :)

Unknown said...

what adorable kids! I am so excited for you all. :)

In Christ,

Gabi

Dan said...

~ this is Casey Chappell, not Dan but it would only let me use his gmail account to leave a comment. :o)

SO precious!!! They are amazing! so full of life and not a care in the world. I'm so glad they are going to grow up with such a wonderful family and inherit all that that entails.

Kudos to you girl for chronicling all this on this blog. Please give your mom a hug for me and just know I'm praying for much joy and patience for all of you as you adjust and are molded more into the likeness of Christ by the addition of these two precious blonde little guys.

Love,
Casey

Beth said...

Thanks for posting the pictures, Paige! They are just adorable!

Dana Michelle said...

Can I keep them? :)

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

Oh my goodness, they are just absolutely adorable. Wow! I bet you are all busy.

Thank you SO much for posting pictures. What a beautiful family you have.

Give them a big welcome home from our family! hugs to all of you.

Catherine said...

We have got to get together soon!! I am so glad we have kept in touch and was glad to talk to you the other day and hear about the twins! I hope their cold is gone and you are having a blast! I cant wait to hold htem and meet them! I love you so much and they are ADORABLE! CONGRATS BIG SISTER :) loveyou

Dana Michelle said...

Hey, Paige! :) Hope your family is doing well! OKAY, I believe it is time for MORE pictures! :D Not to rush you, but feel rushed! haha! :)

Table for Seven said...

they are adorable!!! We adopted twin girls from Russia in October 09!!!! They are sooooo cute!!!