
Us, with our catch of the day, a Sea Bass.
On the Sound, as we were heading to the ocean.
This reminded me of Bubba Gump's Shrimpin' boat.
Ironic? Nah.
This may surprise you, but I really like fishing. Deep sea fishing that is! Fresh water fishing is boring, and the fish don't do anything. Deep sea fishing is an adventure, and you never know what you might catch. I went on my first real fishing experience a few weeks ago with my dad and brothers. We had so much fun, except we didn't catch any whoppers. :( Apparently there was a storm, which sent all the fish to the bottom. We still had fun though and even saw a barracuda. I was glad that I was not in the water then!
I have to say,I reached a milestone y'all. I baited my own hook!!!! Yay!
That is one of the pluses of salt water fishing. You can use dead bait, but it doesn't smell so good. Yea....needless to say, it smelled like...fishing.
~P


1 comment:
Paige, I love reading your posts so much! You are truly an inspiration to me, and always will be. I love your enthusiasm for life -- it seems to me that every day is a celebration with you! What a wonderful quality. You're such a precious person and a sparkling star to the world around you. Not to mention a SPLENDID pen pal.
your friend, Noelle <3
Post a Comment